Tofu Mango Mousse Pudding
Tofu Mango Mousse, this divine little cloud of heaven will leave your guests and your family craving for more.
Total Time 45 minutes
- 150 gm silken tofu
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 big pinch cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt
- 5-6 spoons of sugar-free
- Optional pistachios unsalted, chopped or dried apricots
- 1 big pinch lemon zest
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/2 a dragon fruit
Blend smoothly the silken tofu, mango, cardamom powder and dragon fruit. You could also use flavoring of your choice. Let it chill for a while.
Garnish it with chopped pistachios and dragon fruit circles in a shot glass.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017