Last updated on September 29th, 2017 at 12:54 pm
Tandoori Portobello Hotpot with Walnut Dust
A snack dish made of mushrooms. A very easy but healthy snack recipe for all. Mushrooms served with Makhani gravy in a tandoori style. The walnut dust spread over makes the snack delicious, crunchy and healthy.
- 200 gms Portobello
- 250 gms Fresh cream
- 30 gms Philadelphia Cheese
- 50 gms Yellow Butter
- 20 gms Panko Bread Crumbs
- 20 gms Roasted Walnuts
- 30 gms Chopped Onions
- 15 gms Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 5 gms Chopped Green Chillies
- 30 gms Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 30 gms Makhni Gravy
- 5 ml Truffle oil
- 10 ml Refined oil
- 20 gms Chopped Bell Peppers (red and yellow)
- 10 gms Crushed Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
Wash portobello and marinate it with half quantity of fresh cream, philadelphia cheese, salt and pepper.
Cook in OTG at 200 degree celsius for 10-12 minutes until it is golden brown.
Cut portobello into halves and let it cool.
Take refined oil in a pan.
Sauté garlic, onion, green chillies, and bell peppers.
Add makhni gravy and cook for a minute.
Add cooked portobello with remaining half of cream. Adjust seasoning.
Finish with chopped coriander and truffle oil.
Take soft butter in a non-stick pan.
Add panko crumbs. Sauté the mixture until crumbs turn yellow in colour.
Add walnut and continue cooking on slow flame. Let it cool.
Mix grated parmesan cheese.
Serve Tandoori Portobello hotpot, topped with walnut churra.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017