Sweet and Sour Chicken
Chicken marinated and fried. Combined with sauteed peppers, onions, carrots and cabbage. Served with rice.
- 300 gms chicken
- 15-20 garlic cloves
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pineapple (diced)
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1 cup chinese cabbage (diced)
- 1 cup red, green and yellow peppers
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup onions (diced)
- 1 Tbsp tomato juice
Marinade the chicken in a marinade of garlic and ginger paste, some corn flour along with soy sauce and salt. Keep it aside for an hour.
In a wok take some oil, saute in the carrots, the cabbage, the onions the bell peppers and add some tomato juice to it bring to a slight boil.
Fry the chicken and add to the wok along with some stock and set to simmer.
Garnish with coriander and serve with rice.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017