Last updated on September 20th, 2017 at 10:50 am
Sweet Potato Puffs
Sweet Potato Puffs are ideal evening snacks for everyone, especially children.
- 2 Pastry Sheets
- For the masala:
- 300 gms Sweet potato
- 1 1/2 Cup Mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes ( thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Garlic
The sweet potato needs to be thoroughly washed and mashed after adding salt to taste.
The mixed vegetables should be cooked with salt and ¼ cup of water.
Heat Pan with 3 teaspoonful of cooking oil to fry the sliced onions till golden.
Ginger garlic paste to be added to onions and fried for a minute.
Tomatoes to be added after this and fried till mixture become mushy.
All powdered spices to be added to this mixture next. To be fried till raw flavor goes away.
Now, the mixture is to be added with sweet potato mash and cooked vegetables in 1 teaspoonful of hot cooking oil.
Coriander leaves to be mixed in the paste well. To be cooked till it attains a thick consistency.
Pastry sheets are now to be cut in size and this paste is to be filled in each piece.
This pastry sheets are to be folded and baked in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius till brown.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017