Last updated on September 29th, 2017 at 01:01 pm
Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Smoothie bowl recipe is a combination of super health, taste and convenience. It has the goodness of fruits, high protein, coconut and almond milk, all blended together to provide a real invigorating snack.
- 1 Cup Frozen Berries
- 1 Sliced and Frozen Banana
- 2-2 tbsp Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Powder
- 1 tbsp Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 tbsp Strawberry (Cut into thin pieces)
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and vanilla powder, and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with Strawberry, Hemp seeds, and Coconut.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017