This festive season make this chocolaty barfi for all your guests at home!
- 1/2 cup of Nachni flour
- 1 cup of Grated jaggery
- 1/2 cup of Khoya
- 3 Tbsp of Ghee
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped assorted nuts
- 4 Tbsp of Peanut butter
- Chocolate vermicelli for garnish
- Almonds for garnish
Heat Ghee in a kadai; add chopped nuts and sauté for 1 minute.
Add nachni flour (ragi flour) and roast it until cook for 8-10 minutes.
Now add grated jaggery and stir well until the jaggery is completely melted
Add khoya, peanut butter and keep stirring for a while
Remove the mixture on a plate, evenly spread it and refrigerate it.
Remove from refrigerator and garnish it with chopped almonds, chocolate vermicelli.
Cut it into desired shape and serve.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017