Minced Chicken Rolls Wrapped in Spinach Leaves
A very light, low fat and easy chicken snack. This one's for all those days when you are in the mood to avoid high carb, high oil and caloried recipes.
- 200 grams minced chicken
- 1 Tbsp each chopped ginger and chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp spring onion greens finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- A little star anise powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Spinach leaves cut in a manner so you can roll the chicken mince in them
- 3/4 tsp ginger juice
Marinate chicken in oyster sauce, spring onion greens, soya, star anise, sesame oil. Check salt, if less add some.
Marinate for 1 hour (minimum).
Stir fry the garlic and ginger in sesame oil till fragrant.
Add green chillies. Add all this to the chicken mix.
Wrap the chicken mix with the spinach leaves.
Put steamer on and steam spinach chicken rolls till cooked and spinach is well wilted.
Serve with your favorite sauce.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017