Last updated on September 27th, 2017 at 01:38 pm
Hara Kebab - TasteSaviours
Hara Kebab, a TasteSaviours special, is a snack recipe of choice for vegetarians. As the name suggests, the Hara Kebabs are made from green fenugreek leaves, spinach leaves puree added with exquisite spices. A delight for green lovers.
- 1/2 Cup Fenugreek Leaves Puree
- 1/2 Cup Spinach Leaves Puree
- 1/2 Cup Chickpea Flour
- 11/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Ginger
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Ghee
Clean, wash and blanch the fenugreek and spinach.
Leave in colander to drain. Squeeze out excess liquid and grind the greens to a paste.
Mix in the chickpea flour, chilli powder, ginger, and green chillies.
Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
Shape the mixture into balls of desired size, and then flatten them a little.
If not thick enough to shape, do not worry, you can drop spoonfuls directly into the pan.
Heat a non-stick frying pan with a thin layer of ghee, place the kebabs in it over high heat.
Turn and then continue cooking over medium heat till brown, first on one side then the other.
Serve accompanied with green chutney.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017