Gooey S'mores Pie
After eating these mini s'mores you would definitely want some more. Don't miss out this recipe
- 8 ½ tbsp of butter
- 5 tbsp of dark chocolate
- 13 ¼ tbsp of caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp of coco powder
- 100 gm of dark chocolate chips
- 100 gm of milk chocolate chips
- 200 gm of marshmallow
Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a microwave
Whisk eggs and sugar till fluffy.
Sieve the flour and cocoa powder together and mix with the egg batter.
Combine the egg batter with the butter and chocolate mixture.
Mix the batter well, then pour into a greased mould and bake at a 180*C for 20 minutes.
Cool the sponge to room temperature, then cut into 10 equal pieces.
Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the pieces of sponge, arrange the marshmallows over
Use a blow torch or a hot griddle to scorch the marshmallows to a golden brown.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017