Chocolate, vanilla, milk and gelatin come together to make an easy yet delectable treat
- 1 Tbsp gelatin (powder)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups skimmed milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar, powdered (you can use artificial sweetener also)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Skimmed milk powder (you can use normal milk powder also)
- Almonds - shredded and roasted
Sprinkle the gelatine over half a cup of water and leave to soak
Mix the cocoa, vanilla and milk. Heat the milk mixture and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for a minute. Mix the gelatine into it and simmer for half a minute. Mix in the sugar.
Pour into individual serving bowls, and leave to cool and then to set in the refrigerator.
Garnish with the milk powder and almonds and serve chilled.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017