Chocolate Milkshake - Cold, chocolatey, creamy with a coffee base.
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 4 Tbsp drinking chocolate
- 25 ml black coffee
- 250 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
Dissolve the chocolate in hot coffee and then pour in the milk.
Chill. Whisk in cream.
Pour over ice cream in the glasses. Serve immediately.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017