Last updated on September 29th, 2017 at 01:05 pm
Chocolate Croissants Recipe
Chocolate Croissant recipe is a delicious chocolate based snack, a delight for chocolate lovers. A combination of taste and health with energy, this recipe not only provides healthy nutrition but mood elevation too.
- 1 Can Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 Cup Mini-chocolate Chips
- Powdered sugar, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle.
Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017