Chicken Nimbu Dhaniya Shorba
This chicken shorba is a clear concoction with loads of coriander and lime that adds flavour and fragrance.
- 180 ml water
- 40 gms chicken (diced, cube)
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp coriander
- 1 piece lemon
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp cornfloor
Take 180 ml of water and boil it on a slow flame.
Add diced chicken cubes while cooking.
Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, corriander, green chilli paste, cream, butter, lemon whole (squeezed).
Add salt as per taste and add cornflour for thickness.
Serve it in a soup bowl sprinkle corriander leaves, garnish with cream.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017