Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna
Ever thought lasagna could be healthy? Juicy chunks of chicken and delicious mushrooms all layered up with a drizzle of a refreshing tomato-basil sauce.
- 150 gm chicken
- 1/2 Tbsp of salt
- 1/4 Tbsp of crush black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh thyme
- 1 bowl of button mushroom
- 1/2 bowl of chopped onion
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 1 1/2 tsp of basil
- 1 cup of basil-tomato sauce
Cut chicken in slice and marinate with salt, pepper, olive oil and fresh thyme.Keep it in the refrigerator .
Take button mushroom, wash it properly and cut into slices.
Saute chopped onion, garlic, fresh thyme in olive oil and add slice mushroom in it with
some salt and crush black pepper.
Add some low fat milk make it dry and keep aside.
Take slice chicken and seal in the non stick pan.
Make a layer with mushroom and add some basil tomato sauce.
Garnish with some fresh basil, olives and ricotta cheese and bake in the oven for 10
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017