Chicken Farmer's Pie
Topped with a smooth potato mash and baked golden.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 250 gm minced chicken
- 4 Tbsp chopped mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp chopped zucchini
- 4 Tbsp chopped carrots
- 3 Tbsp corn
- 4 Tbsp chopped eggplant
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 5-6 medium sized potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lemon basil olive oil
For the mix:
Put olive oil in a pot with a touch of butter.
Add onions and caramelize them. Mix the chicken and add a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
Put in the mushrooms and cover the pot till the mushrooms release water.
Then add the zucchini, carrots, corn and eggplant.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked, transfer it in a baking dish.
For the mash:
Boil the potatoes and peel them. Mash them and add milk till there is a creamy consistency.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Put the potato mash in a piping bag. Pipe it on the resting baking dish to cover the surface.
Beat one egg. Give the potatoes an egg wash with a brush.
Put the dish in the oven at 140 degrees till potatoes turn a golden brown.
Garnish with basil and lemon flavored olive oil.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017