Chicken Cashew Nuts
A popular Oriental stir fry recipe with the crunchiness of cashew nuts and sweetness of mangoes.
- 150 gms chicken breast, sliced
- 40 gms red capsicum, diced
- 40 gms green capsicum, diced
- 20 gms onion
- 10 gms black mushrooms
- 10 gms coral mushrooms
- 15 gms whole red chilli
- 5 gms garlic
- 7 ml fish sauce
- 5 ml sugar
- 10 ml oyster sauce
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 2 gms black pepper
- 5 ml oil
- 20 gms spring onion
- 25 gms cashewnuts
- 100 gms riped mango, diced
- 50 gms tomatoes
- Salt, to taste
Soak coral mushrooms till soft, then cut it into small pieces and remove the stem. Soak the black mushroom till soft, then remove the stem and cut it.
In a wok add oil. Put chopped garlic and stir till light brown. Add the onions, red capsicum, green capsicum and whole red chilli. Saute lightly.
Add chicken slices to it and all the sauces (fish sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice) and sugar.
Add the spring onion, cashewnuts, tomatoes, riped mango, black pepper, black mushrooms and coral mushrooms. Adjust for salt.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017