Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
- 125 gm of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 125 gm of dark compound chocolate
- 250 gm of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 150 gm of refined flour
- 550 gm of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 175 gm of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 175 gm of hung curd
- Melted Dark and white chocolate for garnish
Place the chocolate & butter in a large sauce pan and melt over a double boiler. Add sugar and mix well, set aside let it cool.
Using a hand blender , add milk & eggs one by one and beat on a low speed. Mix well and fold in the flour and mix well. Spoon the batter in a prepared 2 inch muffin cup.
Place the prepared molds in a tray and bake in a moderate hot oven 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Once the brownies are bake remove from oven and set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl place all the ingredients and with a hand blender beat well till lite and fluffy.
Pour the cheese mixture on the baked brownies and place it back on the trays and bake on 160 degrees for another 35 to 40 minutes or till the center is well cooked.
Remove from oven and allow it to cool in a refrigerator about 8 to 10 hours.
Melt the dark and white chocolate separately in a microwave and drizzle over the prepared cheese cake before serving.
Do not add baking powder or baking soda to the brownie. You can use a table spoon of coco powder to the brownie recipe if you like the brownie to be little bitter.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017