Breakfast Puzzle Sandwich Recipe
Go ahead, play with your food! Young kids will love this Breakfast Puzzle Sandwich Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. breakfast sausage crumbles OR sausage link or patty, fully-cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 thin flatbread or tortilla
Beat egg and milk in 2-cup cereal bowl until blended.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward center.
Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 45 seconds longer.
Top with cheese. PLACE on flatbread and fold over.
Cut out center of sandwich, using a 2 to 2-1/2-inch cookie cutter.
Cut remaining sandwich into 4 or 5 pieces. Solve the puzzle and enjoy!
Don't overcook. Eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017