Blackcurrant Sheer Khurma
The blackcurrant sheer khorma gives a unique twist to the traditional festive dessert. It is the perfect end to a celebratory meal.
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 1/4 cup of vermicelli (seviyan)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 Tbsp of raisins
- 2 Tbsp of dates
- 1 tsp of chirongi nuts
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 2 Tbsp of rose water
- 1/4 cup blackcurrant
- A pinch of cardamom powder
Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the vermicelli and cook till it turns golden brown.
Add the sugar and milk and cook till the sugar dissolves.
Add the dry fruits and raisins, mix well and allow it to simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the fresh dates, charoli, cardamom powder and rose water and simmer for another 1 to 2 minutes. If the sheer korma is too thick, add a little hot water and mix gently.
Remove from the flame and serve hot or cold garnished with cardamom powder.
Add blackcurrant and mix it well.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017