Food lovers are always in search of good food.
They always look for places and restaurants that offer best food. India is a country comprising of 31 states, various religions, languages and cuisines. If you are a food lover and want to know about Top 10 Food Places In India, then you are at the right place.
Top 10 Food Places In India are given below:
- Delhi- It is the capital of India. Therefore, how it can lag behind in terms of food. Delhi is best food place for North Indian Cuisine and Street Food. If you come to Delhi, the you must try Chhola Bhatura, Butter Chicken and Parathas.
- Mumbai-It is best food place for street food such as Bhel Puri, Sev Puri, Pav Bhaji, Vada Pav, But there are many restaurants where you can eat any kind of food you like. Juhu Beach is the best place to have street food in Mumbai.
- Goa- Goa is a place every Indian goes to party and have a great time. It is not only famous for its beaches and nightlife, it is also best food place for seafood. Goan cuisine contains preparations of fishes, prawns, crabs, squids, If you love seafood, then visit goa to awaken your senses.
- Kolkata- Do you have a sweet tooth? Then Kolkata is the best food place for you. It is hub of Bengali sweets like Rasgullas, Sandesh, But it is not limited to that, you can also enjoy amazing fish recipes here as Bengali love eating fish.
- Pondicherry: One of the best food place for French Cuisine in India. Pondicherry not only serves best French food but also serves amazing South Indian food. Auroville Ashram in Pondicherry serves best organic food. So don’t forget to visit this place if you go to Pondicherry.
- Amritsar- People not only visit Amritsar to see Golden Temple and Wagah Border, but is the best food place for Punjabi Food. The dhabas and local restaurants offer a large variety of Punjabi food such as Amritsari chhole, makki di roti, sarson ka saag.
- Lucknow- If you love Awadhi cuisine, then Lucknow is the best place to have it. Food lovers can enjoy Kebabs, Kormas, Sheermaal, Galotic, etc in Lucknow. Whether you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian, it is a place where you can enjoy both or any one of them.
- Udipi– If you are a vegetarian, then Udipi is the best food place for you. Udipi Cuisine is the purely vegetarian and healthy. It is considered one of the healthiest food in India. Therefore, it is a perfect combination of taste and health. You can enjoy dishes like rasam, dosas, idlis and sambhar.
- Hyderabad- Whenever anyone talks boy Hyderabadi food, then the first thing that comes in every food lover’s mind is Biryani. Whether it is Dum Biryani or Chicken Biryani, you cannot just not eat it, if you go to Hyderabad.
- Rajasthan- Rajasthani Cuisine is famous all over India due to its savoury taste and use of exotic spices. In majority of the places in Rajasthan, the dishes are still prepared from the traditional recipes. You must try Dal Baati Churmawhenever you visit