Beer Chicken Cubes
A few simple ingredients and a great outcome. Chicken cubes marinated in beer and cooked in butter.
- 1 can beer
- 250 gm diced chicken cubes
- 100 gm butter
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 green chilly, chopped
- A few coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- A little ginger, finely sliced
Marinate the chicken in beer for half an hour
In a non stick pan put 100 gm of butter and allow the marinated chicken to get cooked cover it for 20 minutes.
Add salt and the ginger pieces.
Serve it hot with grated carrot, green chilly flakes and coriander leaves.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017