Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks
barbecue chicken drumsticks
Total Time 60 minutes
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce (readily available in markets)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
In a bowl mix the barbecue sauce, lime juice, salt, pepper and garlic.
Make small gashes on the drumsticks.
Rub the mixture on the drumsticks thoroughly.
Grill or roast.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017