Last updated on August 23rd, 2017 at 12:46 pm
Banana Plum Spring Rolls
You can make sweet dish from spring rolls too. Banana Plum Spring Rolls is an off beat dessert recipe. They are spring rolls stuffed with banana and walnuts. You can serve them with honey and coconut cream sauce.
- 2 Cups Oil
- 2 Spring Roll Sheets
- 1 Cup 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Banana (cut it into equal pieces)
- 1 Sliced Dried Plum
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 Chopped Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Muffin/Bread Crumbs
In a frying pan, add coconut cream and honey.
Then, let the mixture simmer until the consistency is thick and proper.
In a mixing bowl, add bananas, walnuts, dried plums and sugar. Mash and then add muffin/bread crumbs. Mix well.
Take a spring roll sheet and spread the above stuffing on it. Roll it carefully and seal it from all the sides.
Then, fry the spring roll carefully in hot oil, till they turn golden and crisp.
Now, your sweet dish is ready. Serve it with honey and coconut cream sauce. You can also use Mango Puree for garnishing.
Latest posts by tastesaviours (see all)
- The Right Cooking Oil Could Make All The Difference - November 16, 2017
- Choose The Dish After Your Favorite Friend’s Character At Central Perk Café - September 27, 2017
- Top 5 Cooking Oils For Healthy Heart and Weight - September 11, 2017